This was actually one of my very old Post, but i loved the pic i clicked , so thought will share With you all
This is apt recipe for Poori lovers, where Ragi flour is also hidden in betwee.
This can be served during holidays and any festive day
Try this special recipe this Diwali and let me know by leaving a comment in the comment box do send me pics also
Lets move on to Our recipe
- Ragi Flour-1 cup
- Wheat flour/atta-1 cup
- Salt as required
- Water for mixing
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl add Ragi flour , wheat flour and salt.
- Add water little by little and mix well to form a smooth dough. If needed you may add 1 tsp of oil.
- Use a wet towel to cover the dough . Keep it aside for 15 minutes minimum.
- After 15 minutes, makes small balls out of the dough and Use rolling pin/ Press to make small round shaped .
- Heat Oil in a kadai and Deep fry the Pooris.
Try it You will love it ❤