This is the Best Baji ever , easy and taste the best .Goes well with Pooris , Masala Dosas Chappathis, Sandwiches etc
Here is the recipe
- Potato washed peeled and cubed-2
- turmeric Powder-1/4tsp
- Salt- Add accordingly
- Chana dal -1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Dry chili -2
- Hing /Asafoetida -a pinch
- Green chili -1 splint into half
- Gram masala – a pinch
- Curry leaves/ Coriander leaves
- Cook cubed potatoes with water salt and turmeric , Cook until soft.
- Let it cool
- For Tadka-In a pan add Oil, then add Chana dal, Mustard seeds let it pop
- then add in dry chili, hing/asafoetida, green chili and curry leaves.
- Saute for a minute
- Now add the Cooked potatoes and mix well. If salt is required you may add at this time.
- Add little garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. Switch off flame.
- Close with Lid Let it rest for 5 minutes.
Serve hot with Pooris , Masala Dosa etc
Try it you will Love it ❤